General conditions of activity
1. Deposit: 100€. per jet ski for the use of materials (jet ski, GoPro 8, life jacket, etc.). This deposit will be deposited (cash or credit card) at Check In, which will be returned at the end of the activity, Check Out, provided that such materials are not damaged or damaged by misuse or negligent conduct in breach of the guidelines explained prior to the activity both in terms of safety and navigation by the driver / s or companion / s.
In the event of a claim, the refund of the deposit will be delayed until the insurance company pays the appropriate compensation for replacement or repair of materials, equipment, equipment and accessories of any kind belonging to the contracted activity. The deposit does not constitute in any case a limitation to the responsibility of the driver/s or companion/s of the activity since he/she/they will respond in any case of the damages and prejudices that could be caused in the fulfillment of the obligations that are incumbent on him/her/them. If the deterioration and consequent need for repair results in the impossibility of use during previously contracted periods, the negligent member/s of the activity will be responsible for the damages and losses arising therefrom, including both the emerging data and the loss of profit.
Failure to pay this deposit will result in the cancellation of the activity, with no right to any refund or change of date/time.
2. Minors: Minors under 8 years of age and a height of less than 120 centimetres will not be allowed to take part in the activity for safety reasons. Minors aged between 8 and 15 years may accompany their father / mother / legal guardian in the activity after signing the corresponding authorization, but in no case may pilot the jet ski.minors aged between 16 and 17 years may pilot the jet ski as long as the father / mother / legal guardian sign the corresponding authorization providing original or photocopy of the signatory.
Failure to provide the required authorization will result in the cancellation of the activity, without the right to any refund or change of date/time.
3. ID or Passport: Both driver and passenger of the jet ski must provide ID or Passport.
Failure to provide the required documentation will result in the cancellation of the activity, without the right to any refund or change of date/time.
4. Punctuality: The realization of the activity involves being at our facilities (see below our location) at the established time of the booked activity being advisable to be at least 15 minutes before.
Failure to show up at the established time will result in the cancellation of the activity, without the right to any refund or change of date/time.
5. Carrying out the Activity: The route will depend on the favourable weather conditions and the level of driving of the pilots and companions during the activity. If at the time prior to the realization of the activity there were any unforeseen by Jetskidream S.L., the customer will be offered the possible alternatives for the proper conduct of the activity.
6. Accidents and breakdowns: In case of breakdown, collision, loss of equipment, the member/s of the activity must imperatively and immediately inform the instructor who will inform him/her about the instructions to follow. The loss of the realization of the activity, during the course of the activity, due to negligence on the part of the member/s of the activity, cannot in any way give rise to a refund, even partial, nor to compensation for any damage suffered by the latter.
7. GoPro camera: It's free (the micro sd card with the recording and / or photos will cost an additional 15 €, and you get your photos and videos instantly).
8. InsuranceThe jet ski will be insured, with the modality specified in the particular conditions and with the terms and limitations that result in the policy, keeping Jetskidream S.L. the original of the policy. Jetskidream S.L. shall not be liable in any case for any loss or damage that may be suffered by the personal effects of the member/s of the activity. Jetskidream S.L. has contracted the corresponding compulsory civil liability insurance.
9. Safety and navigation rules: The permitted navigation area will be the route specified in the activity contract document. It is forbidden to navigate in an area other than the one indicated, without the express authorization of the monitor. Under no circumstances may the government of the jet ski be ceded to person/s other than the one/s designated in the activity contract.
1. Always sail in single file, following the wake of the monitor.
2. Always keep 50 m of safety distance between motorbike and motorbike or any obstacle and never less than 200 m from the coast.
3. It is strictly forbidden to parallel and/or overtake the bike in front of you.
4. At stops, motorcycles must keep a distance of 25 m from each other to avoid collisions.
5. It is forbidden to remove the lifejacket during the whole activity.
6. The passenger must always hold on to the rider's waist and accompany him/her in his/her movements to avoid injuries/falls.
7. Girls/girls with long hair must always wear it up for safety.
8. If someone needs to stop and cannot wait at the stopping point, they will raise their hand until the monitor sees them and stop the route safely.
9. Prohibited to stop the bike in "dry", thus avoiding rear overtaking, the pilot will reduce the speed until the monitor will guide him. 10. In case of observing a buoy or other floating object never approach, it could be a diver or that the buoy or object supported a fishing gear which could generate an accident with serious consequences. If, during the course of the activity, the instructor witnesses any incident in the handling of the jet ski, or in view of the navigation, he/she finds that the participant/s are not capable of handling the jet ski, he/she may demand the termination of the activity and return to the Marina Isla Canela base port for the sole purpose of safeguarding the safety of all members of the activity, implying the cancellation of the activity without the right to any refund or change of date/time.
If during the course of the activity, the instructor should witness any incident in the management of the jet ski, or in view of the navigation, he/she should find that the participant/s are not capable of handling the jet ski, he/she may demand the end of the activity and return to Marina Isla Canela base port for the sole purpose of safeguarding the safety of all those taking part in the activity, implying the cancellation of the activity without the right to any refund or change of date/time.
Right of Admission Under the provisions of the General Police Regulations for public shows and recreational activities, it is forbidden to carry out the contracted activity to anyone who is intoxicated, carrying any object likely to cause damage to persons or things, carrying or consuming any type of drug or psychotropic substances, lack of personal hygiene, troublemakers who provoke or incite non-compliance with the above rules.
Failure to comply with the above will result in the cancellation of the activity, without the right to any refund or change of date/time.
11.-Audiovisual Material: In the event that the client has accepted the authorization for the realization of the graphic report during the activity, the audiovisual material obtained with the technical means of JetSkiDream SL and during the duration of the activity are the property of JetSkiDream SL, being able to make promotional use of such material. In case you do not want to make promotional use of such graphic material specific to your contracted activity, please notify us by email email@example.com indicating your details and the locator of your reservation.
12.-Terms and Conditions: You can consult the Terms and Conditions at the following address https://jetskidream.com/condiciones-de-contratacion/